Lil' Wayne Music Player


Monday, July 20, 2009

Drake: So Far Gone (Mixtape)

drake-so-far-gone

Here’s Drake’s 3rd official project. Below you’ll find his first two official tapes & other notable mixtapes.

I don't know why I never posted this. I guess I just forgot for a long time. But I made it worth any Drake fans' wild.

drake-so-far-gone-back

Download: October’s Very Own Presents Drake - So Far Gone | Alternate MediaFire

UPDATE: Re-Upped with new link which includes Congratulations.

Bonus: Room For Improvement (Hosted by DJ Smallz) (2006)

Bonus: Comeback Season (2008)

Bonus: The Drought Is Over (Friends With Money)

Bonus: Heartbreak Drake Vol. 1

Bonus: Heartbreak Drake Vol. 2 (R&B Drizzy Edition)

2 comments:

  1. Am I the only one who didn't like Room For Improvement?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't his best work, though City Is Mine was the best off the mixtape.

    ReplyDelete