Lil' Wayne Music Player


Sunday, July 26, 2009

Shawn Chrystopher: I.W.G. I Wear Glasses (Mixtape)

Inglewood’s Shawn Chrystopher had this before the highly anticipated follow up mixtape. And check out his blog as well.

1. Inglewood Hero
2. La La (freestyle)
3. Meaning Behind I.W.G.
4. Quarterback
5. Full House
6. Showing Love
7. Let Me Finish My Drink
8. Shawn Chrys? Who the F***??
9 . Blogs…
10. Top 2 Bottom
11. All I Wanna Do…
12. via Text Message
13. I Will Never Change
14. Excuse Me
15. (Not Your) N.I.G.G.E.R.
16. 20,000 Money Making
17. Guilty Pleasure
18. Don’t Touch My Sneaks
19. 09 Range
20. Buy My S***!!!

DOWNLOAD: Shawn Chrystopher - I.W.G. (I Wear Glasses) (Mixtape)

1 comment:

  1. Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the
    images on this blog loading? I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
    Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated.

    my weblog :: Bruchgold verkaufen

    ReplyDelete