Lil' Wayne Music Player


Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Nipsey Hussle: Bullets Ain't Got No Name Vol. 3 (Mixtape)

The highly anticipated final mixtape in the Bullets trilogy. Bullets Ain't Got No Name Vol. 3 is elevating Nipsey Hussle into West Coast superstardom. South Central State Of Mind dropping December 22, 2009. Here it is. This West Coast Bullet has a name and it's Nipsey Hussle.


The second of the Bullets trilogy, featuring the crazy smash hit single They Roll feat. The Game which when I first heard I couldn't stop playing for like a month, I'm serious.The first in the Bullets trilogy. Featuring the never ending playable hits RSC For Life & Hussla Hoodsta.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't listened to any of his stuff yet...is he any good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is really good. The tracks I mentioned above are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete