Lil' Wayne Music Player


Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mixtape Update

Sorry guys, I know I have barely been posting anything recently, like there's a high amount of people who view my site anyways lol, I try for the few that have stumbled upon or care about my site and my unheard music. But my mixtape WILL drop sometime this summer when I will have an amplitude of time to record a plethora of songs and consistently put them out at Weezy's status. I plan on debuting my first two songs next week that will be on an EP that's name is still in the works, but will be a prequel to my mixtape, A Tell-Tale Heart. This EP will be released in the month of June or early July, maybe July 4th? To my fans, be on the look out for my very own wikipedia, assuming it wouldn't get deleted because some people are mean, and a new artist profile on myspace. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment