Lil' Wayne Music Player


Monday, June 22, 2009

Kevin From Time Warner

Last night I spoke with a customer service rep from Time Warner Cable who gave me a secret on how to fix my On Demand here in New York. I knew just from listening to him he knew Hip Hop and we spoke for like 20 minutes on the subject of the Hip Hop world and status of lyrics and the New York Hip Hop scene, only mentioned Saigon and Papoose so I'm truly sorry to the plethora of rappers left out I got love for all of you, except for G-Unit. I told him I was an aspiring rapper, but was unable to give a freestyle, I guess you could blame it on the al-al-al-al-alcohol. But we gave me some tips I won't soon forget and I gave him this website address and I hope he reads this post. Kevin from Queens holla at me! You are very knowledgeable and we had a great conversation so lets continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment