Lil' Wayne Music Player


Thursday, April 2, 2009

Apology & Update

Please forgive me fans. I'm deeply sorry for not releasing the mixtape. When I even insisted on the official date to be today. The main reason being copyright laws. I need to figure out all the laws to avoid copyright infringement or piracy charges and get f **king sued. I am lacking in confidence with the couple criticisms I have received from people who don't know sh*t and who are ignorant. I know I shouldn't let it get to me, and I'm starting to realize that first hand. I have received actually great reviews from the many people who have heard a leaked freestyle and experienced it in person. I'm going to try and build on that and forget the negativity. I'm a little self-conscience about my sound, I know that's silly and everyone who has heard me likes the way my sound is, but I wasn't feeling it. Real talk, I'm just saying how I feel. So as a reparation for the disappointment I have delivered, I will post the official tracklist for A Tell-Tale Heart today. No changes, it's set in stone, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment