Lil' Wayne Music Player


Thursday, April 2, 2009

I Am Music Tour at Arco Arena Monday March 30th 2009

It was awesome! Lil' Wayne & Young Money rocked the entire arena. T-Pain basically was the start of the show in my opinion, and he was second to last. The order was Tay Dizm and Young Cash? of Nappy Boy, they were good but the crowd wasn't ready, then Electrik Red, they were ok but they had this song called You Ain't Gone Get No P lol, then Keri Hilson, who was better and started to get the crowd into it, then Gym Class Heroes, who started to rock the crowd I think only because they were a band, then T-Pain came out and was T-Pain and everyone was crazy, then finally Lil' Wayne & Young Moula came and tore the place down. Even though Drake and Nicki Minaj didn't appear, it was the sh*t. I got everyone of his songs on video and will post them soon, pretty good quality from my phone, LG Dare, in combination with my pretty good seats. I didn't get a chance to see him, but when the mixtape is done, believe he's getting a copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment